How To Play
1. Select three men and three women who you think will finish in the top three in their respective fields – you may want to consult my preview of the elite field here (the entire field is available here).
2. Enter the names of the three men and three women in the comments section below.
3. Enter your best guess for the overall winning time – this will be used as a tiebreaker. In 2013, the winning time was 6:47 (Sage Canaday), and in 2014, the winning time was 6:57 (Chris Vargo).
How To Win
Whoever correctly guesses the most top-three finishers wins. If there is a tie, whoever is closest to the overall winning time wins.
Tristan Williams, Tyler Sigl, Ben Nephew, Sarah Bard, Kristina Folcik, Jackie Palmer – winning time: 6:55
1. One entry per person.
2. For the tiebreaker, you just have to be closest – it doesn’t matter if you go over.
3. You can enter through May 29th (the race is on May 31st).
4. Everyone is eligible to play except for Ian Golden 🙂
An awesome hodgepodge including gels, hydration, socks, a bumper sticker, etc. – and of course, bragging rights to your friends (who won’t know wtf you are talking about).